lørdag 25. januar 2014

Hopp hopp!

Bouncing is so much fun! But really hard - simply just jumping up and down in the same spot is almost impossible! So far I have learned four tricks, which I am still working on improving ^^

This week have been a busy one! Lots of schoolwork, but also bouncing, a ESN meeting and a party, rowing practice and I went to see the West Side Story musical! I decided to go just because the theater is the building right next to where I live, but I bought the cheapest tickets and had a terrible seat -_-
With the rowing group I tried rowing in the "tank". Basically there are 8 rowing seats in a row in the middle, and water flowing on the sides to make it feel like rowing on water! Although I prefer rowing on the water, I am glad I got to try it! 


 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

    SvarSlett